Saturday, February 20, 2010

Piecing and polishing.


I played with postage stamp piecing today. Its also part of my secret project so sorry this is all I can show.


The big boy of the house took a ute load to the tip and of course came home with something. Today's treasure a mag wheel!!!! The little boy thinks its great and had it polished up in no time. I guess in fifteen years or so he will be doing the same thing but there will be a car attached to it. I'm not sure if it will end up back at the tip or in the shed with the numerous other male trophies.

I'm very impressed with the husband today too. I sent him on a mission to Spotlight today and he managed to find everything on the list I gave him with no help. I guess that gets him off the hook for bringing home rubbish from the tip.

11 comments:

  1. What a good fella! I like the look of your secret project..wonder what it is...? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry but I always bring back stuff from the tip too , sort of defeats the purpose doesn't it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. curiouser and curiouser ... i look forward to the big unveil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new 'label' and treasure DH, too - not too many of those around, lol!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice wheel Little Man. Mr Burly is learning him well!
    Love the bag Jules - I would have been much cooler in my uni days if I'd had one of them!
    Ab x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guess you must have trained him well in the art of Spotlight shopping??? Love the little squares and so precise, can't wait to see what you're up to.
    lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. julie that is sooooo neat! you need to teach my your tips! gorgeous quilting
    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. julie that is sooooo neat! you need to teach my your tips! gorgeous quilting
    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. julie that is sooooo neat! you need to teach my your tips! gorgeous quilting
    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with Corrie! You piecing is exceptional!
    Great pic of boy with wheel xox

    ReplyDelete