Thursday, February 18, 2010

I have my license.


I'm very excited this morning, my license from Izzy and Ivy designs arrived. I can now make and sell dresses using their designs. Its all official. I love their labels.


My favourite design is still the Ava Tie dress, which I'm getting quite quick at making now.


I now have some more of their designs to try so expect to see my model wearing them soon.
Now I'm official, I'm planning to stock Izzy and Ivy dresses in my Madeit shop.



I'm excited about the license but not so excited about the child I have at home from school with the chicken pox.
We have the calamine lotion out. He's a lovely shade of pink.

8 comments:

  1. that is exciting news ... and I love the latest version of the dress. the colour combo is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor boy, do you think they could make it in blue too??
    Exciting news about the license, they are gorgeous dresses.
    lizzie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you!! I was wondering where in the world you had gone to. for some reason your new name is showing up on my follow list, but it's not updating.
    i'll try and figure out how to fix that.
    love the new dresses, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations
    The dresses are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Julie, I had lost you too! The dresses look fantastic and those labels are very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! How very professional they now look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! That is fabulous news!!!
    Hope the chicken pox has cleared up and hasn't done the rounds of the house xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your new venture. The dresses are so cute.

    ReplyDelete