Friday, February 12, 2010

House keeping.


Just to be a pain to my bloggy buddies.
Like you don't all have enough to do today. Sorry.
When you get a second can you check if my old blog name and address "Julie's Provincial Patch" is appearing on your side-bars and possibly change it over to link to "Narioka".

Thankyou.

Cute old house on a hill, taken near Daylesford.
I have a fascination with old buildings like this, I think its just wondering what they were like 100 years or so ago. It probably housed a family of eight.

8 comments:

  1. You were already ditched!
    Hope you've wrung out the boy-one.
    Ab

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, all is good over here ;o)
    Lizzie
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep I'm done to your new one! 8! oh no I'm sure there were just 8 kids and another on the way back then :)

    corrie;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No JPP here, it's all about Narioka now! Funny, when I saw that house I thought of one near us, and then saw it was Daylesford! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. we live not far from daylesford and see old houses and barns all the time. i often wonder who has lived there and what their story is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm talking to you and I love the little old house!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I share your fascination with old houses and buildings.
    I think the people who lived there were full of love and joy, just like Little House On the Prairie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder what our houses will look like in 100 years?

    ReplyDelete