Friday, February 5, 2010

Ava tie dresses.


Finally a reveal, now they have reached their destination.
I've been squirreled away making these little numbers for my nieces from some of their Mummy's store fabrics and patterns. I've been anxiously waiting to see them on the girls, hoping they fit seeing we live to far away for fittings. I'll be adding a few of this style dress to my Madeit shop shortly. The pattern is the Ava Tie Dress by Izzy and Ivy designs.

Keira looks gorgeous in hers.
Apparently Miss Tillie was sleeping so we will have to wait for her pic.
Some of these models don't get of bed for less than $10,000 a day Corrie.


A little version for dolly.

Dolly in the strawberry patch before she fell over the edge.

9 comments:

  1. so cute! thank you thank you thank you! my girls love them and more photos tomorrow!

    you did a great job on them!

    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dresses and gorgeous photo's! Well done xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Julie!! I love how you have used the fabric. And the little matching dress for dolly, gorgeous! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had little girls. These are such a great idea ... you can change the sashes around and make different dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know another Miss Tillie who wouldn't get up EVEN for $10,000 a day. Beautiful dresses - don't you wish grown ups could get away with small people style?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know another Miss Tillie who wouldn't get up EVEN for $10,000 a day. Beautiful dresses - don't you wish grown ups could get away with small person style?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know another Miss Tillie who wouldn't get up EVEN for $10,000 a day. Beautiful dresses - don't you wish grown ups could get away with small person style?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YIKES! Sorry! No idea how all that commenty all over the place bizzo happened...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful dresses! Love the matching dolly dress, too.

    ReplyDelete