Friday, February 19, 2010

21st present.

I made this bag this morning for a friend's 21st birthday tomorrow.

I've used Moda's solid black and a Figgy Pudding fabric for the lining.


I'm a little worried it looks a bit plain. What do you think? Does it need something else on the outside? I thought plain black was playing it pretty safe and its a practical colour for carrying around campus.
I'll put an extra button on the inside so she can reverse it if she likes the lining fabric more.
The pattern is the Flea Market Fancy bag by Grand Revival.
A great little pattern if you havn't ventured into bag making yet.

2 comments:

  1. oooh I love the black, but then I like black and the lining looks great. If you need to add anything what about a flower or a yoyo. Love it, hope the lucky b'day girl does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great Julie!!

    ReplyDelete