Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tick, tick, tick.


A day of finishes here.

Abbe's blocks are done. Sorry Abbe, I sealed them up then decided to take a photo so if your parcel looks like customs have hacked it open looking for chocolate, don't worry, it was only me. Hence the folds......and sorry....no chocolate. It would make a mess in the current weather anyway.

I also finished and posted my two PIF gifts for Terry and Kathy, both in the USA.

Feels good to be completing things but I have a secret motivation.......

7 comments:

  1. I guess it's sensible not to send choccy. It would have been a bit melted and it would be uncooth to lick my mail box.

    The blocks look great. Thanks!

    Look at you being a big TEASE with your secret!!!!
    Ab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Secret huh? How tantalizing! Love the colours, the blues look so pretty together xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so confused....have you changed your blog name- it is something new in bloglines...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Julie, each new post has a different name, including the post name & something different. Bit bizarre. I follow you through my dashboard & think Julie who, maybe it's Julie from JPP?? Strange blogging mystery. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, the mystery thickens!! Can't wait to hear the secret! I read your purple post yesterday, went to visit Abbe's blog and my blocks are in the post today. I had a bit of trouble finding purple, seems I don't buy much of that colour.
    Lizzie
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. My blocks are done too and will be mailed off tomorrow! And I can't wait to see my PIF! I just know it's going to be wonderful! :0)

    ReplyDelete