Monday, December 14, 2009

Setting dates.


I can't believe I'm organising dates for next May!!!!  I'm planning on attending the Sew it Together Craft Blog Convention in Melbourne.  Details here.  It should be fun, I already know a few that are going, it will be nice to have time to chat and actually craft together.  Mum, if you are reading this, cancel any overseas trips, I'll need a babysitter on the 14th and 15th.  :0)

If you are wondering why the coat hangers?  I'm having issues with e-bay this week.  By issues I mean spending way too much time looking at stuff.  Looking at stuff, buying stuff, selling stuff and being generally amazed at the stuff people think they can get money for and being even more amazed that they do get money for their stuff.  I know, I know, E-bay's been around for a while, its taken me until now to crack it.

I have hardly read or posted on my own blog.  I've acquired some good things including these child size wooden hangers and excitingly actually sold some things.  Some hand made clothes (went way too cheap) and some vintage clothes (did well on these).  All in all my sales covered my purchases so you can't ask for more than that.  I'm over E-bay for now, I'll be back to find a second hand kitchen next year.  Back to blogging, as much as I love Christmas blog-land looks like it has gone into Christmas overload.  



5 comments:

  1. Oh oh oh I'm planning to go as well, it will be nice to get to know the other crafty bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somewhere else to wear my Puffolk Suffs...?
    Ab xxx ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds exciting. Wish I lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm planning on coming to Sew it too!! Woohoo!! Hoping to book flights after the Christmas madness xox

    ReplyDelete