Friday, December 4, 2009

New wheels.


If you read to the end of this post you would know we bought a ute on the way home from the Daylesford market.  A transaction made in record time, we were in a rush to get home.  We picked the ute up tonight.  Bad photo into the sun I know.  Pretty tame excuse for a ute too don't you think, Mr Burly should be getting past that stage now, no big bull bar, stickers and fancy accessories in sight.  I think it looks like a very sensible (old mans) ute, now all he needs is an old grungy hat to wear when he's out driving around at 60 kmph on the open road looking at paddocks.


Harvest is in full swing, machinery going everywhere on the drive down.

This is an old house I drive past fairly often, I stopped for some photos tonight.  I've got a few different one's of it.  Sometimes they plant canola all around it other times its bare and dusty, I still would like a nice sunset shot of it.

4 comments:

  1. Beaut ute ! What a gorgeous old house , it's good seeing photos like that , thanks .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Talk about a spontaneous little purchase!! haha! Good for you two! 8-)
    What an interesting looking old little house!! Great shot! I gather that it is uninhabited?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the ute! I think everyone should drive white utes, they are the friendliest cars. When I drive Bren's white ute into town all the other cars wave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ute, we bought a ute this year and love it, it's soooo useful (mainly for carrying lots of boys with surfboards or guitars and amps!!!). xo

    ReplyDelete