Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday night.


Tonight's little creation.  A template for my 18 month to two year old summer tops.  Held up against sleeping toddler to get measurements correct.  I have a bolt of this fabric so expect to see more.  Mummy might even do a matching one in the same fabric, won't that look good!!  You know, like on the 70's pattern covers, the mother daughter combo!  I will see if Miss Muff is in a modelling mood tomorrow and get a shot of her in it and work out the right length for the straps.

Photographed on Dad's old cheese press.  Must remember that for future shots, it works well.

8 comments:

  1. Of course you are sewing on a Saturday night!! Very cute! And yes you totally need a matching one ;) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, brings back memories of making wonderful little dresses for my girls. Sew much fun and take little time to create a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so adorable, maybe even make a dress for her doll to match and a little quilt for the doll
    my girls loved when I did that
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty fabric - of course your little one will look gorgeous!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Awesome ideas! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful........you sure are on a sewing roll.............

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello,

    this top is sooo gorieose.

    greatings conny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Julie, I have been meaning to comment and tonight I am going abit overboard! But, I am a bit of a novice cheesemaker and noticed your dads cheese press- does he still make cheese? What sort did he make? Oh, I know, it was a prop for that gorgeous dress out of the gorgeous fabric- but I just wondered!!

    ReplyDelete