Friday, November 20, 2009

More pretties.

Another of my birthday treats.  A Royal Doulton Pretty Lady from my MIL, she is about 20cm tall and her name is "Julie".   I'll have to find a very safe place to put her.

Another Fat Quarter swap parcel in the mail box this morning, these lovelies are from Sylvia (no blog) including some beautiful cards, the images are all threaded through the cards, some yoyos and a tissue holder.  Very spoilt.  Thankyou Sylvia, did you make the cards?


For breakfast this morning, freshly picked strawberries, finally we can go out and get a bowl full.  Delicious.  You have to be quick to get one.

The potato harvest so far.  Potato salad has been made for tonight's tea.  The kids liked digging these up.

And while looking out the kitchen window this morning I discovered we have a friend.   He's a bit hard to see but a baby bunny has decided the fernery is a nice cool spot to live on these hot days.  He came out on to the bricks and frolicked around, washed face and popped back in the garden much to the delight of the two year old.




2 comments:

  1. oh so cute1 keira would be all over that bunny rabbit before I could my camera out! shame about that dust storm..hope we don't get one as we just got the pool looking all beautiful and perfect after the last one!

    take care and keep cool
    corrie;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie
    I am so happy you like what I have sent you and yes I did make the cards.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete