Thursday, October 1, 2009

Little tops too.

I've been making tops too, just shorter versions of my little dresses.  I'm getting sales already plus orders for larger sizes.    I'm drafting up bigger versions, borrowing friends children for sizing and using up lots of my stash.  Back to the sewing room I go.  Busy, busy.  

I'll have to take a break this weekend, I have a beautiful Angel Story quilt to quilt for a friend.    I'll post a pic when I have it laid out properly.  I love seeing quilts I have made in different colour schemes.

A close up of today's button/yoyo combo.  
I like yoyos done in stripes.

 

6 comments:

  1. These tops are seriously sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Gorgeous! You've done a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! love the yo yo's with buttons and using 2 colours of bias binding!
    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are very cute glad to see your selling some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little tops are so cute! I'm not surprised at all that they're selling.

    ReplyDelete