Sunday, August 30, 2009

Work day

Today's accomplishments......
a strawberry patch, tank cut off, located and filled.
Got to love gardening with a tractor.
Another three rows added to the vegie patch.
And the paddocks mowed ready for baling this week.

Also you will be pleased to know I caught up on the house work.  Everyone has a draw full of clean undies, clean clothes for school and work, floors are clean, beds made, I even managed to make a loaf of bread and I'm about to do some cooking for snacks this week.  Housework isn't the most exciting blogable topic but seeing I didn't do any for the week its become a big deal, and guess what.......the world didn't end.  Phew!  I might "take a week off" again soon.  




8 comments:

  1. Do you have a large property?
    Would love to move out of the suburbs, maybe one day.

    Have a great week
    cheers
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come on, now you're just showing off ! Maybe putting me to shame just a little , lol . Good on you getting all that done , that gives you more time during the week for important things like crafting !Enjoy your week , take care .

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad with the wild weather you didn't loose the tank! And see, this is what I tell people all the time, the world will not end if I don't make the beds (only time beds are made when I change the sheets lol)! It is nice to catch up when you can thou...no undies in our draws atm ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I don't know I love to hear what people do houseworkwise - either to feel better about the little I did or feel guilty I didn't do more.

    Wish I had a tractor, it might inspire me to do more in the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes we just have to do these things. I haven't stitched a stitch all weekend either - Had too much to do around here... Love the strawberry patch -

    ReplyDelete
  6. I clicked on the picture expecting to see you driving the tractor too!
    I need a tractor to turn the soil in my vegie patch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are putting me to shame. House work is so unrewarding as soon as you have finished someone comes and makes a mess. Where as sewing no one touches that. Do you drive the tractor?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like an active and productive day! You available to do my housework!?! lol! 8-)

    ReplyDelete