Monday, August 24, 2009

Tree is growing.

My Babushka tree is coming along nicely.  It was sunny yesterday to I was drawn outside but today was cold and windy so I had no choice but to stitch.....ho hum.  (Husband home sick today, so now he thinks this is what I do all day!!!!  If so there must be a magic fairy then that does the housework, garden, cooking and keeps the kids amused).  Pouring rain tonight so it looks like an inside day again tomorrow after costume fittings at school.  I've stitched the bottom row except the hair because I don't have any black thread left.  There are nine more dolls to do, seventeen in total.

9 comments:

  1. That's right, blame the weather lol.

    It looks lovely, are you hand appliquing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love watching things grow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming Along Nicely Julie...they are looking rather Cute.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these dolls. They look so bright and happy. Looks great on the tree too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love it! Coming along beautifully. Never believe it but our spotlight has had no black dmc or perle for the last month! Hope you get some soon :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good Julie! I wish I had a fairy with a magic wand to do all my chores!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful babushka tree, what a great quilt this will be. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I love it! well done, its looking beautifuL! i think I better get that pattern its so great and would be perfect for miss keira!

    love love love your colours!
    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a darling tree. I will have to remember that and give the dolls a go.

    ReplyDelete