Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pre-blog creation - counting mat.


This is a scrappy pre-blog creation I made up about four years ago for Pat.
It is a floor play mat.  Under each numbered and quilted flap are some appliqued pictures.  See below.  One house, two tractors, three barns, four cows etc etc.
I just enlarged a font off the computer to get nice even numbers to applique.


Little sister is learning to count so we got it out for her to play with now.
Sorry I didn't go to the trouble of ironing it but its on the floor getting walked over by little feet so I couldn't see the point.

6 comments:

  1. Whats ironing?
    Nice playmat though, what a great idea.
    lizzie
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I love it! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that is so cute! What a fun idea! (I don't see the point in ironing a floor mat either. :)

    ReplyDelete