Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My boyfriend....


I had child free time today so I went a bit wild in the garden.  I contemplated sewing but my roses and fruit trees are starting to shoot and I haven't finished pruning yet.  Here is our mower aka my boyfriend because my husband thinks I spend more time with it than I do with him.  He made me a fantastic trailer from some steel and a bag trolley.  It was cheaper to buy a bag trolly ($22) than a set of wheels to make the trailer from.

My rosemary hedge looks really pretty at the moment.  I grew if from cuttings about five years ago.  

My ever expanding garden rubbish pile.

5 comments:

  1. oh gosh I LOVE my ride on too.........must get some pruning done too.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your boyfriend. That sounds like a wonderful day. I dont want to go to school anymore!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boyfriend sounds a bit like my husbands's girlfriend - his motorbike, he sure spends a lot of time eith it, cleaning, polishing etc - but then I spend a lot of time at the sewing machine so it evens out in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband would give his left nut for me to spend lots of time with the lawn mower. It'll never happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's very handsome your boyfriend.........

    ReplyDelete