Friday, July 24, 2009

We have eggs.


We have been waiting a while now but this morning it finally happened, we have eggs!!!
Well.....we had eggs............ one was dropped in the excitement.

Here is the gang.
A current vegie garden pic.


and a pic of our home made tennis court, 
looking lovely and green but a little too soggy to attempt to host an Aus Open match at the moment.  We are yet to organise a net and a fence at either end.  We think we will leave the sides open to the garden.  It has been used more as a cricket pitch and soccer field to date.  

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Fresh eggs there's nothing like them, especially when you know they are from healthy chooks, nice yellow yokes, mmmm...
    I wouldn't be without my chooks, I love to watch them ramble and flutter around the garden. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Look how green it is!! Have you guys had much rain? I have family in Cohuna and near Pyramid Hill. Has been so, so dry. Looks great xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. yippee........I have given up on my girls at the moment.......they are on strike..........I had to do the unthinkable this week and BUY eggs.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't beat "real" eggs . Your vegie patch looks productive too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks great! wish our backyard was that big and spacious to have some chooks out the back! at our old house both neighbours had chickens and would let them run around the yard...sigh!

    I bet they taste the best!

    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete