Friday, July 3, 2009

Little boy heaven.


We have an old house, progressively being made new again.  This week we tackled the waste water system.  Something that needed to be done before we get a new bathroom and kitchen.  We did it this week while my husband was on holidays so he could help the plumbers.  That was good planning on my behalf wasn't it!!!  Anyway its been little boy heaven with an excaator (under the clothes line mind you).......

digging holes the easy way.........

bobcats digging trenches..........

trucks delivering rock........
men putting in pipes.  Note site supervisor.

Here is the finished job.  Ick, sticky mud, used to be lawn.  I've decided I'm going to remodel this section of garden.  Better tell husband when he's in a good mood next.
Off to do some washing now I have my clothes line back.

7 comments:

  1. Looks all very exciting!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the supervisor was thrilled to be working, eh? But if it gets you a new kitchen and bathroom it's totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have got to love big boys toys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like big boy toys that make the job easier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is always good to be able to tackle some of those projects so you can cross it off your list. Have fun with the garden remodel - at least the earth has been turned over for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie, good luck with your gardening remodel......Lisa is right at least the earth will be easy to work with....Regards Lyn

    ReplyDelete