Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mountains of fabric.


THREE deliveries of fabric this Monday.  After the excitement of opening up all the boxes I got to work and photographed it all for the shop. 
These red and greens are so bright you need sunnies on to look at them.


Here is some of the Aviary range.  It is beautiful.
I loved Moda's faded memories and this is very similar.

I've earmarked a few Honey Buns (1 & 1/2 inch strips)  for a new project.
They are so pretty.

The next big range is from "A Day in the Country",  20 fabrics, they can be mixed into endless combinations.  Some of the stronger colours will make great bags.

I'm seeing very girly quilts out of the pinks, greens and yellows.


3 comments:

  1. What a delicious selection!!
    Andi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dare I enter your shop - it's a bit of a worry (lol)!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful fabrics Julie! 8-)

    ReplyDelete