Friday, March 20, 2009

House construction complete.

All ready to wing their way to Lurline.
I had a few casualties along the way.  I decided the first ones I created were rather LOUD so they can go into another quilt one day.  I think this selection of fabrics will match in a lot better with other houses I have seen.

No I didn't wash them.  Just trying for a group shot but the sun glare didn't make for the best photo.  Don't tell Mr. Five but I didn't embroider door handles like he suggested.  Cute idea though.

Something else I've been meaning to mention is that I have transferred all my blogs I read to Google Reader and really like it.  


  1. They look good Julie...
    This looks like being a fun swap, can't wait to see whose house I inherit..
    Julia ♥

  2. love them all hanging up! they look great!