Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Burnt orange.


After my crafty blitz on the weekend I've come to a stop this week.  Husband away at the fires again, Daylesford last night.  It looks like being a nasty week weather wise again.  Some of our family were stranded last night, not able to get home because of fires in the Dandenongs, they are all OK which was a relief.  They had to spend the night camped at a friends.  I'm not sure if they are able to get home today as it looks as though the fires are still burning near where they live.



4 comments:

  1. Oh, Julie - I don't know what to say - when will it ever end? Hugs and prayers!
    Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, what a beautiful colour for the rose, absolutely stunning. Much love and thoughts with you and your hubby. Such a scary time for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, the fires are still burning then... I haven't heard anything on the news lately about it... Sorry to hear the situation is still big...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay safe. Your rose is beautiful mine are struggling to survive.

    ReplyDelete