Monday, January 5, 2009

Fairy quilt top.


Being the New Year I decided I had better have an assessment of my unfinished projects today. I have a few quilts that that I'm really close to finishing.

I thought I had better start on the ones I'm doing as shop samples. This is one of the patterns I have available. Its called Fairies in Boots. I was working on it back in October when I ran out of a difficult to obtain, variegated thread, so the quilt went by the wayside. I got it out this afternoon and finished the top, except for some embroidery on the narrow cream inner border.


Its only cot size, I think I might eventually hang it in Ellie Mae's room.

Then again, it would be perfect for sitting on while waiting for fairies to appear in the garden.

4 comments:

  1. Definitely best in the fairy garden.
    Andi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this quilt is great... i love the colors.
    the fairies are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, this quilt is gorgeous!
    I love fairies, and this is the best fairy quilt I've seen in a long time..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete