Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New patterns and fabric in store.


Another delivery this week for Provincial Patch.  Some patterns from Material Possessions that were ordered at Quilt Market.   Daisy Dreams is a quick and easy pattern, there are instructions for cot and queen size.


I think this one is my favourite, I've added it to my long list of things to make.  Its a Vintage Jewellery Wrap.  It is made from two fat quarters which I thought was pretty nifty and would make a nice gift.



More Jelly Rolls too.  Personally I've discovered Sweet Rolls or Honey buns (not sure what Moda has decided to call them).  I'm working on designing a quilt at present.  No pics, top secret this one.


We had a little rain here today so its been nice and cool.  (I don't like the heat Summer brings).  It was also transition day here so my little pre-schooler dressed up in school uniform today, caught the school bus and spent the whole day with his new prep class.  I got stuck into the housework and some quilting for a customer.  That reminds me, I must ask the lady who's quilt I am quilting if I can show it on my blog, it is amazing.  She made the quilt for her five year old son using pictures from a Spiderman colouring book.  Her applique is incredible.

1 comment:

  1. Love looking at all the new goodies; it's all eye candy!

    ReplyDelete