Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I've been tagged.

Here are seven things about me you probably don't know........

1...I lived for a year in an 1800's homestead where Ned Kelly's family worked.  I was always expecting to see a ghost or two.
2...I have a couple of Miss Country Showgirl titles.  
3...I can play the fiddle.
4...My husband wrote my marriage proposal on a cow.  What was I thinking....
5...I've been to Tonga.  
6...I wish I still had my pre-children Toyota Celica.
7...I was a bank manager at 25.

I'm already regretting writing this.  I had better publish post before I change my mind.

I'm not going to tag anyone but if you are reading this and would like to play consider yourself tagged.

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to hear more about that proposal!! That's definitely unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! Definitely a unique proposal, but who would expect less from a farmer!?! LOL! Cute! 8-)
    A fiddler hey? Cool!
    You have some interesting things about your girl! 8-)
    Happy stitchings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a prposal on a cow......what were you thinking......did you not get the signs then.........lol.......I am not good at tags.......well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. julie I didn't know any of that!!!

    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete