Friday, December 19, 2008

A 2009 challenge, PIF.

I've signed up for Myra's Pay it Forward exchange today.  So its my turn to find some lovely people to do some stitching for.

To the first three people to leave a comment on this post asking to join in the "Pay it Forward" exchange, I will make a handmade item and send to you sometime over the next year.  In turn each of you will have to make a similar announcement (with PIF photo) on your blog or web site and send a hand made item to three people that join in on your blog, and on it goes.

This exchange is only open to those with active blogs or websites.  Its based on the movie "Pay it Forward"  which now I will have to hunt down and watch.

Mmmm, now what to make????

4 comments:

  1. Hi Julie! I just completed my very first PIF and I'd love to sign up for yours so I can do it again! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, I've seen this PIF on several blogs over the past year and have never signed up. This is such a great project. I would like to sign up for yours. At least I will have a while to get three gifts made!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Wow! That is fast! Lucky you! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about we PIF to each other. I havent got my 3rd either

    ReplyDelete