Monday, November 17, 2008

The Melbourne Quilt Market

Finally back home to my trusty Mac computer.  Here are some pics from the Quilt Market on Saturday.  I had a great time and meeting some of the designers behind the quilts and blogs was fun too.  They are all lovely, down to earth, amusing and a really energised group of people.  It was like catching up with old friends I hadn't seen for ages.

Some "Creative Abundance" in abundance!


More creativity in abundance!


Annie Downs' stand, didn't get to chat, had to rush and catch a train.  Next year.

Managed to rub shoulders with the famous Amy Butler.  She seemed lovely even though I didn't get to chat with her, she was busy signing her beautiful book.
I had a great time, and will definitely going back next year but will allow more than three hours, it just wasn't enough, especially when you get caught chatting.





3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day!!!
    Awesome eye candy photos Julie!!! Thanks! And thanks for the links! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the pics Julie! I know you had a wonderful time but 3 hours is nowhere near enough time, I would think! Now you know and you can plan better for next year, right?
    Thanks for the links too :^))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures... so much eyecandy!! :o)

    ReplyDelete