Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The winners, as selected by the random cow method.


OK girls, this way, single file........


NOT ON THE TRACK!!!!!!


Lots of cow bottom watching.........


We have some action........our first winner..........congratulations Daisy Jayne......


We then shifted the first lot of cows and brought up the pregnant ones to hang out in the house paddock for the end of their pregnancies.   Does this hide make me look fat?  


The official adjudicators..........I wouldn't argue with these boys (Dinky and Donky).  Pretty butch names for bulls, hey they were cute when they were little.


More waiting............ my husband kindly brought out the wheel barrow.....


And our second prize winner is............. craftydiane.  


So if you two girls can e-mail me your mailing details I'll pop your "Pink" packages in the post.  If you lived closer you would be welcome to a free bag of cow poo too.  Great for the vegies!!!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to the girls!
    Thanks for showing the pics of the cow lotto ;o)!
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL, that has got to be the funniest prize draw ever and with pictures too! Loved it!!
    Congrats to the winners!!! Can you hear me giggling!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just to funny
    love it
    cute cows
    congrats to the winners
    hugs Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I guess my little Snoopy calendar pages aren't that interesting for a giveaway drawing now! I'm not sure there is anyone out there who could top this as a far-out way to choose a winner! Thanks for the morning laugh! And congrats to the winners.

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners...
    very interesting draw...:o) but where was my cow... or my spot... hoped to win some pink loveliness...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!! Very entertaining for us...possibly boring for the watchers though...
    That one cow is huge!!! Wow! 8-)
    Congrats to the winners!
    Thanks for hosting a giveaway Julie!
    Happy stitchings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad the cows cooperated for you!
    Congrats to the winners. I'm still ROTFLOL over those cows ......

    ReplyDelete