Saturday, October 11, 2008

Post 93.


Sorry about the unimaginative post title.  I've been so busy with the web site I almost forgot I was nearing post number 100.  I'll have to think up a little something and get back to you.  

In the meantime is all systems go for Provincial Patch the shop to open tomorrow.  Come in and have a browse.  The shelves are not completely full yet.  A lot more stock is coming in over the next 6-8 weeks.  
Today hasn't seen any quilting completed so I've posted another picture of one of Anne Gadsby's designs. It is a mixture of applique hearts and stitched birds and leaves.  I've seen Anne's actual completed quilt and it is divine.  

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha... I think Kerri beat you to the punch with and Amore posting... The pattern looks absolutely scrumptious! 8-)
    I look forward to seeing your Provincial Patch web shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty quilt. Feel free to post pics of it again sometime....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pattern. Good luck with the shop. I'll be stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for the web address for the shop for on line buying and browsing. Hope all went well today:o)Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very pretty design. I'll have to add it to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete