Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pin wheel quilt, suggestions please.

Ok, here we go, I laid out three possibilities for my pin wheels.  

This is showing what they will look like if I sashed them individually.  Pink in centre, then purple with blue and green on the edges.




Graduated colours pink, purple, blue to green.  It won't be this long and skinny I'll make it into a square.  You get the idea of the colours.

This is the same as the first layout but with the squares next to each other.

Option number four is to just just sew them up and not worry about colour placement.  What does everyone think?

4 comments:

  1. I like each layout as they are... Not much help am I? 8-)
    Depends what you are looking for...
    Do you plan on making more pinwheels? Do the ones you have make a quilt the size you want? If not go with the sashing. Do you want to fuss with matching up your seams?
    Whatever you decide will be absolutely lovely! 8-)
    Happy stitchings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow very beautiful! well done on the quilting!

    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Julie... don´t know wich one you have chosen to do...all of them lovely...but I love the first one best...cause it shows off the pinwheels best...and you see their colours best too.. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the third one, but I would just pick them up and not worry about placement. It is looking great.

    ReplyDelete