Friday, October 31, 2008

Peas and carrots.


Peas and carrots for dinner tonight.  Fresh from the vegie patch.  Lucky......I feel like I am about to turn into a piece of broccoli I have eaten that much of it lately.


The patch!  With fertilizer machine in background.  The plants at the front are sunflowers, a packet of seeds I had from ages ago that I thought wouldn't grow.  I think I should have transplanted them before now.  We also have leeks, garlic, spinach, beans, rhubarb, zucchini, strawberries, parsley in this little patch.



3 comments:

  1. Wow --------The veggie patch looks fab..........My is not looking so good........think maybe I might need some S... / fertilizer..organic of course (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm....fresh veggies...yummy! 8-)
    Great fertilizer machine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie,

    Just stumbled across your blog. You have a lovely blog. And I love all your work - they are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete