Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Patterns for the shop.


I can finally show some of the patterns in stock in Provincial Patch.   Anne Gadsby is an Australian designer.  She has the most magical quilt patterns depicting fairies, toadstools, hearts and flowers.  I have admired her quilts for quite some time.

The quilt above was one I secretly showed in a previous post.  It is called Summer Lovin.  I've made it up in the fabric Anne sent me.  Its very bright, not my usual choice of fabric but surprisingly I really like it.  The hearts are appliqued and flowers are cut from the floral fabric and also appliqued around the hearts.  Its only "blog" finished.  I have ordered Moda's Charisma range for our shop which I think will look great made up in this design too.  It would be great for a teenage girl.
  

These little fairies I've been working on are also one of Annes designs.  There are six "Fairies in boots" which make up into the cutest baby quilt/wrap.  I'm still putting this one together.


2 comments:

  1. Love love love the pattern. I can't wait until your website is up and running to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that heart pattern! Awesome! 8-) I may have to get you to mail me one!

    ReplyDelete