Saturday, October 4, 2008

Night out with a retro touch.




We have a new quite trendy cafe in town.  Not bad considering we have a population of 400.  Every four weeks our Mothers group have a girls night out.  This month we had it at the new cafe and we had an amazing meal and a great night catching up.  This is a pic of one of my seriously retro mad friends.  She lives and breaths all things 50's/60's.  She always looks stunning like she stepped off the pages of a magazine from 50 years ago.  Pretty good considering she has three children under three to contend with.   She made the dress from patchwork fabric which went beautifully with all her red accessories and the red couch at the cafe, I had to have a photo. 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable outfit... and yes, she does look like she has just stepped in from the 50s...
    3 children under 3... Sounds like me 21 years ago... good times! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very attractive and 50s looking. I would love to see some more pictures of your friend, very inspiring. Does she have a blog? I have a few vintage dress patterns here that I long to make up, though I keep holding back from making them....

    ReplyDelete