Friday, October 31, 2008

New in the shop


I have just added these and some other lovely new fabrics to the store.  They can be purchased by the half metre plus Moda Charisma and Bistro Jelly Rolls.  


I had a comment over night from a customer having trouble getting in to our on-line shop.  Other customers are having no problems.  So we are not sure what is going on there.  Please let us know if you encounter any difficulties.  


Yesterday said I had found the perfect cream and today I think I have the perfect green.  

Am I too fussy over colours?  
A good green can be hard to find.

1 comment:

  1. I love that green fabric, it's perfect! The Bistro Jelly Roll is really nice too. Oh but the cream fabric with the red and green is pretty as well....Excellent choices you've made, I want it all!

    ReplyDelete