Monday, October 6, 2008

Finally, a delivery.


Finally today the fabric arrived for Provincial Patch.  There is more to come.  At least theres enough to get the little shop underway.  Its a lovely earthy range, Mrs March's Collection by Lecien.   Here is a little peek.  



There are have fat quarters and matching fabric which can be purchased by the half metre, lovely plum coloured fabrics, chocolates, greens and greys.  


This is my favourite from the range.  Drawings of old buildings nestled in bare winter trees.  I don't think I will be able to bring myself to cut it up.


Make sure you came and visit us at Provincial Patch, the shop opening Sunday 12th of October.  More sneak peeks over the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo good for you two Julie! I must be a real relief to have that delivery! I wish you two luck! 8-)
    Happy stitchings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous fabric! You must've been so excited to open your delivery box that FINALLY arrived. Thanks for sharing a bit of the fabric and I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

    ReplyDelete