Thursday, October 30, 2008

A delivery.


These arrived on my doorstep this week.  Wow.  Very bright and really pretty.  Its Moda's Charisma range.  Fat quarters are in the store tonight.  


Hubby brought home another big parcel tonight so there will be more new stock in store tomorrow too including the first jelly rolls and a Moda Solid which is perfect for stitcheries.  Its not stark white, its not a pink cream or a yellow cream I think its just the right colour.  I don't know if anyone else has trouble finding that perfect pale cream for stitcheries that will go with most fabrics.


Off to have another gaze at the new fabrics and see what new quilts I can dream up. Like I don't have enough to do already.


2 comments:

  1. Moda's Charisma is bright but fun fabric line. I was admiring it last month when doing my shopping at the quilt show I went to in Fargo ND. The web site is lookin' good! cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fat-quarter combos...Beautiful fabrics! 8-)

    ReplyDelete