Friday, October 10, 2008

Batty day.

This has nothing to do with crafting but I had to tell you.  Today I went to put my washing on and this was what I found in the machine.  Eeek.  We have a an old house and the laundry is on off the verandah, the door was left open last night and the washing machine lid so this little guy somehow fell in and couldn't get out.  I set him free, they are quite amazing little creatures up close.   Everyone is under instructions to keep the door SHUT from now on.   

3 comments:

  1. Oh my Julie!!! I would freak out, and you touched it? Ewwwwww.... Don't they bite? I have never seen one in the wild, only at the zoo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you scream your head off when you saw it? I would've! How did you get rid of it? Do you have to decontaminate the washing machine? I'm sitting here shuddering as I type this, eeewwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful surprise...NOT....the bat probaly just as frigtened as you... I am glad that he was released.Hope all goes well with the opening of the shop this week...:)Andrea

    ReplyDelete