Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Spring


I haven't got much quilting to blog about.  I have a couple of secret projects (Stitching Angel and Provincial Patch display quilts) on the go so I can't show you just yet.  I attempted to quilt a quilt on the weekend but I ended up working on the PP web site instead.  Hopefully will be up and running by the end of the month.


I've been in the garden because the weather has been so nice.  Can't you tell, I have Ellie Mae out in a dress again for photos.  We needed some to go on her 1st birthday invitations.  I can't believe its been a year already.  She has started walking.  Here she is checking out the spring  blossoms in our little orchard.  I wish I could say I made the dress......its almost the same as the pattern I bought last week.

4 comments:

  1. Your DD is so precious. I just want to scoop her up and give her tons of hugs and kisses! Glad that spring is arriving for you .... QGB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your link in my junk email - LOVE your header and your little girl is gorgeous. Your new business venture sounds exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little sweetie-pie you have there! She looks very much like my oldest did at that age. Hair and all! 8-)
    Your Spring, our Fall...
    Happy stitchings! 8-)

    ReplyDelete