Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My weekend purchases.


Over the weekend I bought this little Stitchers Companion Pattern.  Its really cute, I'm considering adapting one of the Stitcher Angels Patterns to it as one of my three gifts to make.



Inside there is a sheet of the alphabet printed with these little flowers on each letter.  I can see them coming in handy for future projects too.


Another purchase was this little plastic thimble.  My finger is sore!!!!  Apparently you put them in warm water and then put them on your finger and they mould a bit to the shape of your finger.  Will be giving that a try today.


My final purchase was this box.  I have it half sanded.  Not sure what I will do with it but I liked it and it was an excellent price, a whole $2.  There is an insert (not shown) that sits inside the box.  I think it was some sort of tool box.  It would make a good display case.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Look at all the goodies you bought! I'm very curious what you're going to do with that wooden box once it's fixed up. The alphabet sheet will definitely come in handy too. I just adore your DD's sweater that your mum made. I've kept all the things my mum knit for my kids; I'll never throw them out! Cheers, QGB

    ReplyDelete