Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Changing the furniture again.

I've been changing the furniture again, this time on my blog.  Don't tell my husband, he hates it when I move things around.  A new blogger here, had a link to here which had a tutorial on how to make your blog three columns wide.  I like it.  So no crafting, we weeded the garden instead today.  We did manage a couple of photos.

Here is the boy and his broccoli.  We picked some yesterday, yum.


This is a dress my Mum made and smocked for me when I was little.


I've been trying to get a good photo of Ellie Mae in this dress before she gets too big for it.



3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous photo of Ellie Mae.

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun how you can change up your blog? My mum took photos of me in a smocked dress that my great aunt made when I was 3 yrs old. Nice to see the tradition still continues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable dress!
    Adorable children!
    I remember when.......... 8-)

    ReplyDelete