Thursday, September 25, 2008

The bunting factory.


"Provincial Patch" the business is starting to tick along.  I'm making bunting today for the on-line shop and for orders following Ellie Mae's birthday last week.  The pink gingham bunting I made for her was a hit.  I'm using hand dyes to do some bright bunting at the moment.   I'm are getting impatient waiting for our stock to arrive for the shop.  Its about a month late already.  Anyway its given me a bit more time to work on some display quilts and completed quilts to sell.  



This is fifteen metres of bias tape I made this morning. I'm sure I will go through that in a flash.



The first rose of spring in our garden.


2 comments:

  1. I sense excitement in the air over there... Excitement, and anticipation! 8-)
    Happy stitchings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad your delivery is late; it's frustrating I'm sure. But I see you've kept yourself busy in the meantime. How exciting for you both!

    ReplyDelete