Saturday, September 27, 2008

#3 finished, ready to post.


                                                                















I've been busy today.  I've finished my third little project for the Stitchers Angel Swap.  A variation on Tracy's needle keeper design from Plumcute.

I have made all three pieces in matching fabrics.  I hope their new owner will like them.  I'll post them Monday, when they arrive at their destination I'll show you what I made in full.  (When she works out who sent them of course.)

It sounds like our fabric will be here in the next few days.  I'm getting ready to put on the Provincial Patch web site and also make up some kits for the Aussie designer's patterns I'm selling.  Its all very exciting.  Stay tuned...........

4 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't just love your lovely swap gifts!?!
    Great to hear your fabric order is finally making its way to you. That should be a load off your minds! 8-)
    Happy stitchings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Julie! The recipient will adore these gifts. Good luck with the fabric shipment and web site too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitches...I am sure their recipient will love them )I know I would!)
    Tracy from Plumcute Designs

    ReplyDelete