Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lunch down by the riverside

I should be in bed, its late.  I just got home from a girls night out.  We went out for tea and saw the Sex in the City movie which I loved being a fan of the show.


It was my second trip to Echuca for the day.  We went shopping this morning and had lunch down by the river and watched the paddle steamers.  Its school holidays so they are more active than usual.  This is the Pevensey leaving the wharf.  This is the boat they re-named the Philadelphia for the movie All the Rivers Run.



The kids watching the boat turn around.  Its nice having all this close to home.


I managed to duck into a couple of fabric/patchwork shops also today.  Patrick selected some greens to start his own shaggy quilt.  I wouldn't have chosen the bright green frog fabric but he likes it!






1 comment:

  1. great photos, I have some photos of a couple of big ships going through a lock on my site, on the post called Welland Canal, your son may like the photos.

    Gill from Canada

    ReplyDelete