Thursday, July 17, 2008

Look away if you are squirmish.



I know the farm girls won't mind, look away otherwise.  This sight greeted me as I was hanging out the washing this morning.  Looks like I'll be playing midwife this afternoon.  Husband won't be home till 5pm.  Hopefully she can do it all on her own.  Sometimes I feel like I could write some fantastic episodes for McCleods Daughters.  Baby in pram in muddy paddock and me, well, who knows what I might have to do............  I think that is about where the spunky farmer from next door enters the scene, riding up on his horse and offers to help.  Hey I can dream can't I.


4 comments:

  1. not offensive to me.......took one the other day of a sheep but it didn't end well.........lol......and McLeods daughters have a lot to answer for......wished my life was that glam......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Toronto Ontario.. nothing is more exciting than to see the beginnings of life..I love that you shared this moment.. this city girl envies your life and am happy there is some way to enjoy it.. thanks for sharing.. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had the courage to watch MacLeods daughters. How much like real life is it? Hopefully not a tear jerker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is funny I always subscribe on forums to posts. I have ticked the box on the comments this time!

    ReplyDelete